Radiante 747 2V SR
The fabulous corner view of the Radiant 747 2V SR, makes a dramatic statement, perfect for designing a beautiful fireplace around or leaving freestanding for a modern, industrial feel.
The Radiante 747 2V SR is one of Cheminees Philippe’s most popular fireplaces with its elegant clean lines and beautiful heating capacity. Offering a visual impact from all corners of the room with a huge, panoramic glass window wrapping itself around the side of the firebox and a fabulous swing open door for easy loading and cleaning. Available also with a dual opening door option, Radiante 747 2VR.
Cheminees Philippe’s combination of unsurpassed quality, excellent design, coupled with excellent heating performance, efficiency & safety of slow combustion heating makes it second to none.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 225 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 sq metres*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi 3615 HO GS2 – 950mm Wide
The Lopi 3615 HO GS2 is the smallest in the line-up of our linear fireplaces. The smaller dimensions of the 3615 make it suitable for smaller room proportions
The mid-sized Evergreen wood stove with its gentle curved lines complements any home’s décor while artfully presenting heavy gauge steel Unibody construction and a cast iron door. The result is exq…