Radiante 747 2V SR
The fabulous corner view of the Radiant 747 2V SR, makes a dramatic statement, perfect for designing a beautiful fireplace around or leaving freestanding for a modern, industrial feel.
The Radiante 747 2V SR is one of Cheminees Philippe’s most popular fireplaces with its elegant clean lines and beautiful heating capacity. Offering a visual impact from all corners of the room with a huge, panoramic glass window wrapping itself around the side of the firebox and a fabulous swing open door for easy loading and cleaning. Available also with a dual opening door option, Radiante 747 2VR.
Cheminees Philippe’s combination of unsurpassed quality, excellent design, coupled with excellent heating performance, efficiency & safety of slow combustion heating makes it second to none.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 225 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9″
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 sq metres*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Optional side glass panels on left or right for enhanced view of the fire
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Cocoon Bioethanol Fire
Cocoon Fires produces beautiful and functional contemporary bioethanol fireplaces with no smoke, eliminating the need for flue.
Radiante 873 2V SR
Cheminees Philippe have taken a classic firebox and crafted a modern corner firebox design that will create a truly unique look with added benefits of natural warmth and satisfaction to your home.