Conceived and designed with flexibility in mind, this stunning double-sided cast iron beauty is the perfect fire to divide and heat a large space. Extend the enjoyment of a beautiful, cosy log fire to more than one living space by placing it in the middle of a large room or position it in a wall between two rooms.
Featuring the characteristic dual opening door system, this superb Radiante 1200 panoramic wide double sided firebox offers both the enjoyment and ambience of a real open fire and the efficiency and safety of an efficient slow combustion fire.
The excellent efficiency and beautiful clean lines of this firebox make it perfect choice for today’s large, contemporary open plan home or warehouse conversion.
Features and Benefits:
- All fireboxes designed and manufactured in France.
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- All cast iron construction with large panoramic vision glass door
- Double sided dual opening door mechanism –vertical and forward opening
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 square metres*
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 250mm or 10”
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
The mid-sized Evergreen wood stove with its gentle curved lines complements any home’s décor while artfully presenting heavy gauge steel Unibody construction and a cast iron door. The result is exq…
Lopi 864ST GS2 (See Through)
The 864 GS2 Clean Face is perfect for bigger rooms or as a beautiful, decorative fire all year long. It features a wide turn down range for more heat flexibility and flame viewing options.