Conceived and designed with flexibility in mind, this stunning double-sided cast iron beauty is the perfect fire to divide and heat a large space. Extend the enjoyment of a beautiful, cosy log fire to more than one living space by placing it in the middle of a large room or position it in a wall between two rooms.
Featuring the characteristic dual opening door system, this superb Radiante 1200 panoramic wide double sided firebox offers both the enjoyment and ambience of a real open fire and the efficiency and safety of an efficient slow combustion fire.
The excellent efficiency and beautiful clean lines of this firebox make it perfect choice for today’s large, contemporary open plan home or warehouse conversion.
Features and Benefits:
- All fireboxes designed and manufactured in France.
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- All cast iron construction with large panoramic vision glass door
- Double sided dual opening door mechanism –vertical and forward opening
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 square metres*
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 250mm or 10”
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi 864 Clean Face 40K GS2
The Lopi 864CF 40K GS2 is the new standard in high heat output traditional gas fireplaces.
Lopi DVL GS2
The Lopi DVL GS2 Gas Insert is designed to turn your existing ﬁreplace into an economical and beautiful heat source. You’ll still enjoy a gorgeous ﬁre without loosing the heat out your chimney!