The Radiante 600 Primo is a beautifully crafted, compact and very affordable French fire without compromising on performance and efficiency. The fabulous size of the firebox will accommodate large firewood for cosy comfortable heat and offers a wonderful panoramic view of the fire.
The perfect choice to fit neatly into any space, it is also ideal for installing into existing fireplaces or as a fabulous freestanding feature.
The Radiante 600 Primo is elegant, practical and perfect for the price conscious consumer.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing factory.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 220 square meters*
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Total weight 165 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Optional log retainer and back plates available
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
The exceptional, quality construction of Cheminees Philippes Radiante 1001 firebox, makes it the perfect choice for architects, interior designers and home owners who demand the highest quality and performance from their fireplace.