One of the most popular models in Cheminees Philippe’s Designer Collection is the classic French provincial styling of the Radiante 700.
The original ‘Cheminees Philippe’ dual opening door mechanism with its unique retractable door for open fire enjoyment, will transform immediately to an efficient, safe, slow combustion fire when the door is closed. The powerful heating ability and elegant detailing of the cast iron firebox are standout features of this classic French fire and testament to the enduring beauty and effortless warmth you can expect only from a Cheminees Philippe fireplace.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 222 kg
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 300 sq meters *
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) & vertical
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Optional log retainer available
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around door and available in Antique Brass finish.
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
The Radiante 692 is a beautifully crafted firebox with modern, clean lines, that will allow you to achieve a sense of simplicity combined with excellent heating efficiency and performance.
Lopi 4415 HO GS2-1150mm Wide
The 4415 HO gas fireplace brings you the very best in home heating and style with its sleek, linear appearance and impressively high heat output. With a long row of dancing flames and built-in fans