The Radiante 800 French fire offers the simplest of silhouettes. The understated elegance of the firebox with its fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire, ease of use, along with its brilliant efficient heating make it a very popular choice for those looking for an uncomplicated fashionable fire.
Its timeless design makes it perfect to encase with your own fabulous personal design, to install into an existing fireplace or to feature as a wonderful stand alone feature. The simplicity of the Radiante 800 creates an irresistible atmosphere of beauty and effortless warmth.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron and ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees c
- Total weight 180 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output approx 260 sq meters*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi Flush Wood Small Hybrid-Fyre™
The Small Flush Wood Hybrid-Fyre™ insert is a compact sized unit that can fit where most inserts never have before. Its size is perfect for smaller masonry fireplaces
Lopi Cypress GS2
The Lopi Cypress GS2 Freestanding Gas Heater is a contemporary fireplace that has the, award winning Ember-Fyre burner with high definition logs. .