The Radiante 800 French fire offers the simplest of silhouettes. The understated elegance of the firebox with its fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire, ease of use, along with its brilliant efficient heating make it a very popular choice for those looking for an uncomplicated fashionable fire.
Its timeless design makes it perfect to encase with your own fabulous personal design, to install into an existing fireplace or to feature as a wonderful stand alone feature. The simplicity of the Radiante 800 creates an irresistible atmosphere of beauty and effortless warmth.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron and ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 degrees c
- Total weight 180 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output approx 260 sq meters*
- Single opening door system – lateral (side)
- Easy clean removable ash pan under grate
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
BBQ / Fire Pit 1200mm
The ULTIMATE BBQ / Fire Pit
The 1200mm size is taken from the very outer rim of the BBQ, therefore the actual grill size is 900mm in diameter
Our BBQ Pits are our most practical pit. Transforming from an outdoor heater and conversation pit to a BBQ with the ability to roast a spit.
The BBQ Pits come in 2 sizes: 900 mm & 1200 mm. All come complete as shown above.
Testament to the beautiful innovative and fashionable designs of Cheminees Philippe French fires is the Radiante 873.
BISON Premium Charcoal Grill
The Bison grill head is a 76cm stainless steel charcoal grill. Constructed of high quality 76cm stainless steel, the BULLET Bison has an adjustable charcoal basket to set the level of direct heat when grilling. There is a distinct flavor you can only get when using charcoal and along with the Bison and Bull’s Competition Blend Charcoal (#66538 sold separately) you can achieve that authentic backyard BBQ taste that will make you the grill master in your neighbourhood.