Introducing the beautiful and practical Radiante 844 firebox, a contemporary, minamilist designed firebox with large panoramic view to the fire, with the added advantage of the unique Dual Opening Door System. Enjoy the ambience and warmth of a real open fire, or slide the door back down, and the fire reverts immediately to an efficient and safe slow combustion wood fire.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs for an elegant, traditional or modern look.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 264 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 340 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – vertical and forward
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
- Efficiency 67% Emissions 1.1g Output 32kws
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Zen Occhio Suspended Fireplace
Wherever you choose to suspend your Zen Occhio Suspended Fireplace, it will be visually in command of the room whilst simultaneously blending in. Our Zen Occhio Suspended Fireplace is handcrafted from 5mm cold rolled steel and is able to *rotate a full 360º.
Lopi Flush Wood Large-Hybrid-Fyre™
This large fireplace insert features the exclusive clean burning Hybrid-Fyre™ Technology. The large fire box is .085 cubic metres in size and will accommodate a 610mm log.