Introducing the beautiful and practical Radiante 844 firebox, a contemporary, minamilist designed firebox with large panoramic view to the fire, with the added advantage of the unique Dual Opening Door System. Enjoy the ambience and warmth of a real open fire, or slide the door back down, and the fire reverts immediately to an efficient and safe slow combustion wood fire.
Designed and tested to be installed into a masonry fireplace surround, existing fireplace or left freestanding, this versatile firebox offers the flexibility to create a multitude of stunning fireplace designs for an elegant, traditional or modern look.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 264 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 340 sq metres*
- Dual opening door mechanism – vertical and forward
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Can be installed freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
- Efficiency 67% Emissions 1.1g Output 32kws
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
The Radiante 600 Primo is a beautifully crafted, compact and very affordable French fire without compromising on performance and efficiency.
Lopi 864ST GS2 (See Through)
The 864 GS2 Clean Face is perfect for bigger rooms or as a beautiful, decorative fire all year long. It features a wide turn down range for more heat flexibility and flame viewing options.