The Cheminees Philippe B20 embodies the latest technology with minimalist sleek lines and an uncomplicated style. Delivering the very best in heating and efficiency, it features the Cheminees Philippe dual opening door mechanism allowing the door to slide up easily to enjoy a real open fire or slide the door back down and it transforms into an efficient, safe, slow combustion heater.
The Cheminees Philippe B20 has a timeless appeal to blend easily into a modern home or a charming country abode. Beautiful in its simplicity and ease of use, the Radiante B20 is a most desirable fire at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction all cast iron with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 222 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) & vertical
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 320 square meters*
- Easy clean, removable ash pan.
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds.
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi 4415 HO GS2-1150mm Wide
The 4415 HO gas fireplace brings you the very best in home heating and style with its sleek, linear appearance and impressively high heat output. With a long row of dancing flames and built-in fans
Radiante 747 2V PR
The Radiante 747 2V PR corner window dual opening door encapsulates the modern, elegant, clean lines of Cheminees Philippe’s most popular fireboxes with a modern twist.