Radiante 846 3V
The Radiante 846 3V has created a new world of fireplace design with its intriguing and impressive triple sided firebox. A stunning visual and high performance heater, the Radiante 846 3V is a triple sided firebox that is admired for its uniqueness and strong heating ability.
Featuring the original Cheminees Philippe dual opening door system on both doors, gives you a choice of where to enjoy the ambience of a real open fire and a brilliant slow combustion heater when the doors are closed.
The Radiante 846 3V can be placed in the middle of a room or coming off a wall to create an impressive room divider. There are no limits to how you can feature this functional and impressive fire.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Firebox construction all cast iron with two ceramic glass doors and one glass fixed panel, heat resistant to 800 deg c
- Total weight 230 kg
- Flue size 230mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat out put 300 sq meters*
- Both doors have dual opening door mechanism – lateral (side) and vertical
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- Choice of black or solid brass profile around the door
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi Flush Wood Medium
The Lopi Flush Wood is one of the latest additions to the range of Lopi Wood Inserts. Featuring emmissions of only 1.5 g/Kg making this insert one of the cleanest burning wood heaters on the market