Stainless Steel Fire Pits
All fire pits are made from 304 Grade Stainless Steel and 4.5mm in thickness
They can feature a small hole in them to allow water to drain away if desired
Can be used as a fire pit in the winter and a planter or water feature in the summer
Will certainly make a statement in any backyard
The all come with a polished mirror finish both inside and out including the base
These fire pits are pressed into shape using a very large hydraulic ram which gives it strength and the ability to withstand intense heat. Most cheaper alternatives are spun which is a metalworking process by which a disc or tube of metal is rotated at high speed and formed into shape usually using a much thinner guage of metal
Advantages of Stainless Steel:
- Completely maintenance free product that will last a lifetime!
- Perfect to use along coastal areas as it is corrosion resistant
- Will not tarnish or stain the surface it is sitting on – perfect for tiled areas
- Easy to clean and maintain thus making it more hygienic
- Impact Resistant – its almost be impossible to break it
- The option of a grill plate to be able to BBQ on it, is also available
Lopi Probuilder 72 GS2
The ProBuilder™ 72 GS2 features everything available on the 72 GSB model with the addition of GreenSmart® 2 technology. It is over 1.9 metres wide and comes standard with Accent Lighting, GreenSmart® 2 Remote, additional media options and a symmetrical fascia.
Conceived and designed with flexibility in mind, this stunning double-sided cast iron beauty is the perfect fire to divide and heat a large space.