The Horama fireboxes epitomise all of Cheminees Philippe’s values: design, quality, efficiency, comfort and safety. The new classic, streamlined firebox integrates beautifully into the modern architecturally designed home and fits superbly with classic décor too.
The Horama’s quality cast iron firebox distributes the heat efficiently throughout the room, whilst the large, wide window provides mesmerising views of the dancing flames, creating an irresistible atmosphere of beauty and radiant warmth. Install freestanding or into a masonry surround, the Horama is a beautiful, functional and value added fireplace.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Construction cast iron firebox, outer skin steel and ceramic glass heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Freestanding or inbuilt (refer to clearances)
- Total weight 199 kg
- Flue size 150mm or 6”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 300 sq metres*
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi Cape Cod
The Cape Cod features elevated craftsmanship and Lopi styling as well as cutting edge Hybrid-Fyre™ technology. The combination of Lopi’s advanced secondary combustion with post combustor assist…
Lopi 564HO GS2
The Lopi 564HO GS2 offers a choice of three different burner options; the high performance Ember-Fyre™ burner, the Dancing-Fyre™ burner or the contemporary Diamond-Fyre™ burner