The Horama fireboxes epitomise all of Cheminees Philippe’s values: design, quality, efficiency, comfort and safety. The new classic, streamlined firebox integrates beautifully into the modern architecturally designed home and fits superbly with classic décor too.
The Horama’s quality cast iron firebox distributes the heat efficiently throughout the room, whilst the large, wide window provides mesmerising views of the dancing flames, creating an irresistible atmosphere of beauty and radiant warmth. Install freestanding or into a masonry surround, the Horama is a beautiful, functional and value added fireplace.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe’s foundry and manufacturing facility.
- Construction cast iron firebox, outer skin steel and ceramic glass heat resistant to 800 deg c.
- Freestanding or inbuilt (refer to clearances)
- Total weight 199 kg
- Flue size 150mm or 6”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 300 sq metres*
- Single opening door mechanism – lateral (side)
- Easy clean, removable ash pan
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013 (1999)
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Lopi Greenfield GS2
The Lopi Greenfield GS2 Freestanding Gas Heater is a traditional cast iron freestanding fireplace that features the award winning Ember-Fyre burner with high definition Log.